Free Linux Wall Calendar with Subscription Order
I have a secret subscription code for anyone who follows me here. By following the below subscription link, you will receive a 2010 Linux Journal Wall Calendar (value $12.95) FREE of charge with your Linux Journal magazine subscription (new or renewal). This offer is only valid by following the link below.
Everything's better with free stuff. Just sayin'.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- DevOps for Dummies
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development