Free Linux Wall Calendar with Subscription Order
I have a secret subscription code for anyone who follows me here. By following the below subscription link, you will receive a 2010 Linux Journal Wall Calendar (value $12.95) FREE of charge with your Linux Journal magazine subscription (new or renewal). This offer is only valid by following the link below.
Everything's better with free stuff. Just sayin'.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code