Free As In Beer
Enter to win prizes from Linux Journal each day during the month of November. Today's prize is the Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's giveaway. But remember, you must enter to win.
In coming days look forward to a micro spy remote, a TED home electricity monitor, a Star Theater planetarium, an X-Mini capsule speaker, and a Popcorn Hour as our daily giveaways (plus many more!). See a complete list of prizes on our Daily Giveaway Calendar.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects