Free As In Beer
Enter to win prizes from Linux Journal each day during the month of November. Today's prize is the Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's giveaway. But remember, you must enter to win.
In coming days look forward to a micro spy remote, a TED home electricity monitor, a Star Theater planetarium, an X-Mini capsule speaker, and a Popcorn Hour as our daily giveaways (plus many more!). See a complete list of prizes on our Daily Giveaway Calendar.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- A Switch for Your RPi
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!