Face Authentication 0.3 For Linux
This is post to introduce a new application, Face Authentication On Linux ,
Developed during the Google Summer of Code Program in 2008 under openSUSE and in 2009 under Pardus , mentored by Alex Lau, Novell and Onur Kucuk, Pardus respectively.
it is a pluggable authentication module for linux for doing face based authentication. The newest release V 0.3 was made around 15 days ago , fixing most of the bugs ( still one or two remains) , but mostly stable.
User Interface for Face Training
Brief theory about face verification and tracking [ not exact ]
Some youtube videos OLD ones are on the project website.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- A Switch for Your RPi