Face Authentication 0.3 For Linux
This is post to introduce a new application, Face Authentication On Linux ,
Developed during the Google Summer of Code Program in 2008 under openSUSE and in 2009 under Pardus , mentored by Alex Lau, Novell and Onur Kucuk, Pardus respectively.
it is a pluggable authentication module for linux for doing face based authentication. The newest release V 0.3 was made around 15 days ago , fixing most of the bugs ( still one or two remains) , but mostly stable.
User Interface for Face Training
Brief theory about face verification and tracking [ not exact ]
Some youtube videos OLD ones are on the project website.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development