Face Authentication 0.3 For Linux
This is post to introduce a new application, Face Authentication On Linux ,
Developed during the Google Summer of Code Program in 2008 under openSUSE and in 2009 under Pardus , mentored by Alex Lau, Novell and Onur Kucuk, Pardus respectively.
it is a pluggable authentication module for linux for doing face based authentication. The newest release V 0.3 was made around 15 days ago , fixing most of the bugs ( still one or two remains) , but mostly stable.
User Interface for Face Training
Brief theory about face verification and tracking [ not exact ]
Some youtube videos OLD ones are on the project website.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.