Face Authentication 0.3 For Linux
This is post to introduce a new application, Face Authentication On Linux ,
Developed during the Google Summer of Code Program in 2008 under openSUSE and in 2009 under Pardus , mentored by Alex Lau, Novell and Onur Kucuk, Pardus respectively.
it is a pluggable authentication module for linux for doing face based authentication. The newest release V 0.3 was made around 15 days ago , fixing most of the bugs ( still one or two remains) , but mostly stable.
User Interface for Face Training
Brief theory about face verification and tracking [ not exact ]
Some youtube videos OLD ones are on the project website.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag