Face Authentication 0.3 For Linux
This is post to introduce a new application, Face Authentication On Linux ,
Developed during the Google Summer of Code Program in 2008 under openSUSE and in 2009 under Pardus , mentored by Alex Lau, Novell and Onur Kucuk, Pardus respectively.
it is a pluggable authentication module for linux for doing face based authentication. The newest release V 0.3 was made around 15 days ago , fixing most of the bugs ( still one or two remains) , but mostly stable.
User Interface for Face Training
Brief theory about face verification and tracking [ not exact ]
Some youtube videos OLD ones are on the project website.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Linux Journal October 2016
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme