Enter to win an iPad Mini or a Nexus 10
Enter Now to win a chance at an iPad Mini or a Nexus 10 tablet. Winnder will be give choice, we will not judge. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received.
5. The contest ends November 14, 2013, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The winner will be notified via email on November 15, 2013.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||May 06, 2015|
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac