Embedded & Real Time Linux Development Training
Description:This course provides the knowledge and skills to develop an embedded Linux product. The course shows attendees how to configure a Linux kernel, and develop code within the kernel for support of their target platform and application.
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions