Free Download: Storix Backup and Recovery Solution
Storix SBAdmin provides Adaptable System Recovery (ASR), the ability to rebuild AIX, Linux and Solaris systems from bare-metal, giving customers the flexibility to alter the configuration as needed to fit onto any hardware or virtual configuration. ASR adapts a backup to the hardware detected during installation, rebuilding the new system to the same state as the prior system. The complete restore from bare-metal can be managed locally or remotely and can take just minutes.
The power and flexibility of ASR greatly reduces downtime during disasters or planned outages, exceeding the user’s RTO. SBAdmin can also be used for provisioning/cloning of multiples systems and software storage alteration for improved system availability, recoverability and performance.
To download Storix System Backup Administrator for a free 30-day trial, please fill out the form below. All information provided remains confidential to Storix and will not be sold to other entities.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer