Free Download: Storix Backup and Recovery Solution
Storix SBAdmin provides Adaptable System Recovery (ASR), the ability to rebuild AIX, Linux and Solaris systems from bare-metal, giving customers the flexibility to alter the configuration as needed to fit onto any hardware or virtual configuration. ASR adapts a backup to the hardware detected during installation, rebuilding the new system to the same state as the prior system. The complete restore from bare-metal can be managed locally or remotely and can take just minutes.
The power and flexibility of ASR greatly reduces downtime during disasters or planned outages, exceeding the user’s RTO. SBAdmin can also be used for provisioning/cloning of multiples systems and software storage alteration for improved system availability, recoverability and performance.
To download Storix System Backup Administrator for a free 30-day trial, please fill out the form below. All information provided remains confidential to Storix and will not be sold to other entities.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator