Download "How to Automate Enterprise Scheduling"
There are real and hidden costs associated with the purchase of automation software. The key to a swift ROI lies in choosing the right workload solution and proper leadership, planning, and organization during implementation.
If the implementation of an automation process in your data center seems overwhelming, follow this step-by-step guide for a smooth transition and a quick return on your investment.
This white paper discusses where to start, how to estimate costs and effort, tips for getting upper management approval and support, and how to develop a successful implementation plan.
Sponsor: Skybot Software
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database