Download "How to Automate Enterprise Scheduling"
There are real and hidden costs associated with the purchase of automation software. The key to a swift ROI lies in choosing the right workload solution and proper leadership, planning, and organization during implementation.
If the implementation of an automation process in your data center seems overwhelming, follow this step-by-step guide for a smooth transition and a quick return on your investment.
This white paper discusses where to start, how to estimate costs and effort, tips for getting upper management approval and support, and how to develop a successful implementation plan.
Sponsor: Skybot Software
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep