Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
Built-in forensics, incident response, and security with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Every security policy provides guidance and requirements for ensuring adequate protection of information and data, as well as high-level technical and administrative security requirements for a system in a given environment. Traditionally, providing security for a system focuses on the confidentiality of the information on it. However, protecting the data integrity and system and data availability is just as important. For example, when processing United States intelligence information, there are three attributes that require protection: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Learn more about catching the bad guy in this free white paper.
Red Hat Federal Solutions Architect team
By: Norman Mark St. Laurent, Senior solutions architect
Editing and technical guidance: Shawn Wells, Technical director
Steve Grubb, Red Hat security lead
Sponsor: DLT Solutions
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!