Download "Fabric-Based Computing Enables Optimized Hyperscale Data Centers"
Free White Paper
Today’s modular x86 servers are compute-centric, designed as a least common denominator to support a wide range of IT workloads. Those generic, virtualized IT workloads have much different resource optimization requirements than hyperscale and cloud applications. They have resulted in a “one size fits all” enterprise IT architecture that is not optimized for a specific set of IT workloads, and especially not emerging hyperscale workloads, such as web applications, big data, and object storage. In this report, you will learn how shifting the focus from traditional compute-centric IT architectures to an innovative disaggregated fabric-based architecture can optimize and scale your data center.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Dynamic Kernels: Modularized Device Drivers
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Choosing a GUI Library for Your Embedded Device
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket