Download "Fabric-Based Computing Enables Optimized Hyperscale Data Centers"
Free White Paper
Today’s modular x86 servers are compute-centric, designed as a least common denominator to support a wide range of IT workloads. Those generic, virtualized IT workloads have much different resource optimization requirements than hyperscale and cloud applications. They have resulted in a “one size fits all” enterprise IT architecture that is not optimized for a specific set of IT workloads, and especially not emerging hyperscale workloads, such as web applications, big data, and object storage. In this report, you will learn how shifting the focus from traditional compute-centric IT architectures to an innovative disaggregated fabric-based architecture can optimize and scale your data center.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie