Dig news in phpfox mod
The PHP is one of the famous social networking tools are developed by PHP and MySQL. We are providing the service in the PHP site. We have lot of experience in the PHPFOX, LAMP consulting and web technologies. Currently we are working in the open source tool and web technologies. Our web technologies are related to the php, asp, jsp, Java, and more web technologies. We have mod is dig news mod. This is mod is used for the all about user posted contents. Every story is submitted and voted by the members. It's an excellent tool to boost up your site's niche market. This tool is very like user from social community site. Our product is like CMS, adserver consulting tool and etc.
- Detailed Upcoming News box at member's index page
- All settings are now done from admin panel
- CSS page panel navigation
- New Search Button Layout
WYSISYG HTML Editor
- Editors can be chosen from the Admin Panel as: None, New Editor or Tiny MCE.
- Editor's detailed settings can be changed directly from the Admin Panel.
- Template Theme selection as "Standard" or "Lite (loads 4x faster than standard)"
- Resizeable Editing Area.
- Insert Youtube embed videos easily by URL.
- Clean, intuitive interface.
- Supported browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape, etc.
- File manager for uploading images, flash videos or any other files.
- Users will have their own private directories for uploading/keeping their own files.
- Users can create subdirectories to organize their files.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server