Dig news in phpfox mod
The PHP is one of the famous social networking tools are developed by PHP and MySQL. We are providing the service in the PHP site. We have lot of experience in the PHPFOX, LAMP consulting and web technologies. Currently we are working in the open source tool and web technologies. Our web technologies are related to the php, asp, jsp, Java, and more web technologies. We have mod is dig news mod. This is mod is used for the all about user posted contents. Every story is submitted and voted by the members. It's an excellent tool to boost up your site's niche market. This tool is very like user from social community site. Our product is like CMS, adserver consulting tool and etc.
- Detailed Upcoming News box at member's index page
- All settings are now done from admin panel
- CSS page panel navigation
- New Search Button Layout
WYSISYG HTML Editor
- Editors can be chosen from the Admin Panel as: None, New Editor or Tiny MCE.
- Editor's detailed settings can be changed directly from the Admin Panel.
- Template Theme selection as "Standard" or "Lite (loads 4x faster than standard)"
- Resizeable Editing Area.
- Insert Youtube embed videos easily by URL.
- Clean, intuitive interface.
- Supported browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape, etc.
- File manager for uploading images, flash videos or any other files.
- Users will have their own private directories for uploading/keeping their own files.
- Users can create subdirectories to organize their files.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python