Declaring LD_PRELOAD system wide for dynamic loading
As being new to linux, i have tried to synamically load a custom library which overrides some system calls like conncet(), socket() etc.... for custom purposes.
It works well, if declaring the environment path LD_PRELOAD and execution of the application to be override are in the same script of perhaps same path as well.
Inshort i am un able to declare the path for dynamic library through LD_PRELOAD system wide, i have tried different ways like saving the LD_PRELOAD path in profile of linux core 9 but it gives error like ..
Unable to load the LD_PRELOAD=./path ...... etc
I would appreciate a concise and swift help, thanking in anticipation.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script