Declaring LD_PRELOAD system wide for dynamic loading
As being new to linux, i have tried to synamically load a custom library which overrides some system calls like conncet(), socket() etc.... for custom purposes.
It works well, if declaring the environment path LD_PRELOAD and execution of the application to be override are in the same script of perhaps same path as well.
Inshort i am un able to declare the path for dynamic library through LD_PRELOAD system wide, i have tried different ways like saving the LD_PRELOAD path in profile of linux core 9 but it gives error like ..
Unable to load the LD_PRELOAD=./path ...... etc
I would appreciate a concise and swift help, thanking in anticipation.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag