As being new to linux, i have tried to synamically load a custom library which overrides some system calls like conncet(), socket() etc.... for custom purposes.
It works well, if declaring the environment path LD_PRELOAD and execution of the application to be override are in the same script of perhaps same path as well.
Inshort i am un able to declare the path for dynamic library through LD_PRELOAD system wide, i have tried different ways like saving the LD_PRELOAD path in profile of linux core 9 but it gives error like ..
Unable to load the LD_PRELOAD=./path ...... etc
I would appreciate a concise and swift help, thanking in anticipation.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 14 min ago
- It's Jupiter
2 hours 14 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
3 hours 16 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
8 hours 2 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
11 hours 27 min ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
19 hours 54 min ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 3 min ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 30 min ago
1 day 3 hours ago
- Belanja Online
1 day 5 hours ago