Declaring LD_PRELOAD system wide for dynamic loading
As being new to linux, i have tried to synamically load a custom library which overrides some system calls like conncet(), socket() etc.... for custom purposes.
It works well, if declaring the environment path LD_PRELOAD and execution of the application to be override are in the same script of perhaps same path as well.
Inshort i am un able to declare the path for dynamic library through LD_PRELOAD system wide, i have tried different ways like saving the LD_PRELOAD path in profile of linux core 9 but it gives error like ..
Unable to load the LD_PRELOAD=./path ...... etc
I would appreciate a concise and swift help, thanking in anticipation.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Open-Source Space
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer