Declaring LD_PRELOAD system wide for dynamic loading
As being new to linux, i have tried to synamically load a custom library which overrides some system calls like conncet(), socket() etc.... for custom purposes.
It works well, if declaring the environment path LD_PRELOAD and execution of the application to be override are in the same script of perhaps same path as well.
Inshort i am un able to declare the path for dynamic library through LD_PRELOAD system wide, i have tried different ways like saving the LD_PRELOAD path in profile of linux core 9 but it gives error like ..
Unable to load the LD_PRELOAD=./path ...... etc
I would appreciate a concise and swift help, thanking in anticipation.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac