Daily Giveaways the Entire Month of November
What does a Recompute DIY kit, a Brain Machine, and an Ice Tube Clock all have in common? The question is, Alex, What Are Things You Can Win From Linux Journal This Month. That's right, we're celebrating 200 issues in a big way this November and have rounded up some pretty cool prizes to give away each and every day.
Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win. No purchase is necessary (although we won't be mad at you if you want to also subscribe to Linux Journal). We're not shy about giving things away around here, so while on many of the days just a single prize will be awarded, on some days we'll surprise you with a handful of winners. But you'll never know unless you enter to win. So go enter to win now. And celebrate with us. 200 issues? Pretty cool if you ask me.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution