Daily Giveaways the Entire Month of November
What does a Recompute DIY kit, a Brain Machine, and an Ice Tube Clock all have in common? The question is, Alex, What Are Things You Can Win From Linux Journal This Month. That's right, we're celebrating 200 issues in a big way this November and have rounded up some pretty cool prizes to give away each and every day.
Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win. No purchase is necessary (although we won't be mad at you if you want to also subscribe to Linux Journal). We're not shy about giving things away around here, so while on many of the days just a single prize will be awarded, on some days we'll surprise you with a handful of winners. But you'll never know unless you enter to win. So go enter to win now. And celebrate with us. 200 issues? Pretty cool if you ask me.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment