Daily Giveaways the Entire Month of November
What does a Recompute DIY kit, a Brain Machine, and an Ice Tube Clock all have in common? The question is, Alex, What Are Things You Can Win From Linux Journal This Month. That's right, we're celebrating 200 issues in a big way this November and have rounded up some pretty cool prizes to give away each and every day.
Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win. No purchase is necessary (although we won't be mad at you if you want to also subscribe to Linux Journal). We're not shy about giving things away around here, so while on many of the days just a single prize will be awarded, on some days we'll surprise you with a handful of winners. But you'll never know unless you enter to win. So go enter to win now. And celebrate with us. 200 issues? Pretty cool if you ask me.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 56 min ago
- It's Jupiter
5 hours 56 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
6 hours 58 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
11 hours 43 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
15 hours 9 min ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
23 hours 36 min ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 3 hours ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 4 hours ago
1 day 7 hours ago
- Belanja Online
1 day 9 hours ago