Copy a CD or DVD with dd
Apr 18, 2008 By Mitch Frazier
If you need to copy a CD to your hard drive:
prompt@shell$ dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/path/to/cdcopy.iso
For a DVD:
prompt@shell$ dd if=/dev/dvd of=/path/to/dvdcopy.iso____________________________
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"