Checkup Routine for Linux Server
My manager asked me to create a daily / weekly / monthly checkup routine for a linux server (Centos 4). Some kind of a "to do" list, making sure all of the relevant services are working properly: hardware, software, network services, quota... I'm a linux newbie, and am not aware of all the components that are relevant to this kind of checkup.
Can you help me?
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!