Checkup Routine for Linux Server
My manager asked me to create a daily / weekly / monthly checkup routine for a linux server (Centos 4). Some kind of a "to do" list, making sure all of the relevant services are working properly: hardware, software, network services, quota... I'm a linux newbie, and am not aware of all the components that are relevant to this kind of checkup.
Can you help me?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts