Checkup Routine for Linux Server
My manager asked me to create a daily / weekly / monthly checkup routine for a linux server (Centos 4). Some kind of a "to do" list, making sure all of the relevant services are working properly: hardware, software, network services, quota... I'm a linux newbie, and am not aware of all the components that are relevant to this kind of checkup.
Can you help me?
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database