Check this out - Videos on how to protect your website against hackers
Thank you for checking out this thread.
I'm working on some killer videos right now that will explain in detail how you can protect your website against hackers. The first part of the video series is live right now and it covers Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF). Go ahead and check them out right now: www.aachen-method.com
This knowledge is essential in making your websites secure and once you have a deep understanding of PHP security you can confidently charge higher rates when you are programming for other people.
I have worked hard on making my videos easy to understand and if you watch them in sequence you will have no problem keeping up, even if you are just starting out with PHP programming. You can just copy and paste everything right into your code, it's that simple! The only thing that you might have to change is variable names so that it works with your code and that shouldn't be a problem.
And I have inserted my e-mail address at the end of every video if you happen to have a question, so please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
There is no sales pitch anywhere on that website, not even ads! This is because I've been programming PHP since 2001 and since the PHP community has given me so much over the years I now want to give back by providing some killer content. I realize that some people might regard this message as spam, especially because I'm new to this forum. However please understand that I'm just trying to show these videos to as many people as possible so that we as a community can start to eliminate these vulnerabilities from people's PHP code.
P.S.: Here's the link again: www.aachen-method.com
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
8 hours 42 min ago
- There are factors which are
13 hours 42 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
14 hours 27 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
18 hours 34 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 4 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 11 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 12 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 15 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 15 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 4 hours ago