cgi implementation on unix
i read one article on this site and was really impressed by the way things were explained. so gr8 job ! :)
i am currently facing a problem in cgi implementation of a unix executable using tomcat.
i create a folder structure webapps-->test-->WEB-INF-->cgi + web.xml. this cgi folder has the unix executable called demo.
the web.xml looks like this :
but while executing i am getting http status 404 error : resource not found..
so can anyone please help me with this as to where am i going wrong....
thanks in advance
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Linux Apprentice: Improve Bash Shell Scripts Using Dialog
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)