cgi implementation on unix
i read one article on this site and was really impressed by the way things were explained. so gr8 job ! :)
i am currently facing a problem in cgi implementation of a unix executable using tomcat.
i create a folder structure webapps-->test-->WEB-INF-->cgi + web.xml. this cgi folder has the unix executable called demo.
the web.xml looks like this :
but while executing i am getting http status 404 error : resource not found..
so can anyone please help me with this as to where am i going wrong....
thanks in advance
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters