CD/DVD burning "appliance"?
Has anybody heard of such a thing? I am aware of CD/DVD duplicators. I have found a Xerox one which allows burning of CD/DVDs from an ISO image. What I want is an extension of that. We have a number of reports that we produce. These reports are currently printed and send to a secure off-site location. What we also have are manually produced CDs to go off-site. I would like to automate the CD creation. My thought would be a "server appliance" to which one could send a set of files or maybe an ISO image (or either). There would also be a "control file" sent to tell the appliance what to do. The appliance would read the control file, either create an ISO from the files specified and burn it, or directly burn the ISO. The control file would also have information on how to label the CD, using LightScribe (or other) technology.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Why Python?