CD/DVD burning "appliance"?
Has anybody heard of such a thing? I am aware of CD/DVD duplicators. I have found a Xerox one which allows burning of CD/DVDs from an ISO image. What I want is an extension of that. We have a number of reports that we produce. These reports are currently printed and send to a secure off-site location. What we also have are manually produced CDs to go off-site. I would like to automate the CD creation. My thought would be a "server appliance" to which one could send a set of files or maybe an ISO image (or either). There would also be a "control file" sent to tell the appliance what to do. The appliance would read the control file, either create an ISO from the files specified and burn it, or directly burn the ISO. The control file would also have information on how to label the CD, using LightScribe (or other) technology.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator