Call for Articles
Update: Thank you all for your interest. The response has been overwhelming. Unfortunately, that means we are unable to accept any additional proposals for this issue, as we will not be able to review them all.
Linux Journal is gearing up for our Python issue, and we'd love to get articles from YOU! If you have any Python-related projects, tactics, lessons or other articles ideas, send a proposal to email@example.com. We're excited about the Python issue, and we're excited for you to help us make it awesome! (NOTE: any photos of geeks flexing their "pythons" for us will be deleted immediately--or possibly posted online for everyone to see. Please, no one wants to see that!)
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment