Call For Articles - HPC (High Performance Computing)
Does a system with dual Quad Core processors, 128GB of RAM, and a Tera-Byte RAID array seem pretty tame to you? Does writing a program with a dozen threads seem about as complex as an abacus to you? Does a database with a million records seem like something you'd put on a USB memory stick? Do you know who John Backus was? Are you cleared for ridiculous by the US Government?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you're probably involved in some type of High Performance Computing (HPC). If it involves Linux or Open Source we need you to write about it!
So drop that slide-rule, put down that triple Espresso, tell the CEO of American Express that you'll call him back later and start thinking about what you can write!
Send your article proposals to ljeditor-at-linuxjournal.com.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Chemistry on the Desktop