Call For Articles - HPC (High Performance Computing)
Does a system with dual Quad Core processors, 128GB of RAM, and a Tera-Byte RAID array seem pretty tame to you? Does writing a program with a dozen threads seem about as complex as an abacus to you? Does a database with a million records seem like something you'd put on a USB memory stick? Do you know who John Backus was? Are you cleared for ridiculous by the US Government?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you're probably involved in some type of High Performance Computing (HPC). If it involves Linux or Open Source we need you to write about it!
So drop that slide-rule, put down that triple Espresso, tell the CEO of American Express that you'll call him back later and start thinking about what you can write!
Send your article proposals to ljeditor-at-linuxjournal.com.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!