Call for Articles -- GADGETS!!!
As Linux Journal's Gadget Guy, it seemed appropriate for me to make this call for articles. Our December issue of Linux Journal is dedicated to Gadgets. No, it's not the "Shawn Powers" issue (How scary is that notion?), but rather it's an issue full of gadget related material. That's where you come in. Do you have an article idea that you'd love to share with the Linux Journal readership? If so, send us the article idea to email@example.com (More details on idea submissions are available here.)
Here's a few ideas to get your brain working. Don't limit yourself to my list, however. If it relates to gadgets, we'd love to hear your idea.
- Something about gadgets that use Linux as their OS/Firmware
- Using Windows-Only gadgets in a Linux environment. (Breaking the rules!)
- Installing Linux on a gadget it was never meant to be on.
- Highlighting gadgets that are fully open source, both software and hardware
- Maybe there is a gadget that every Linux user should own?
So now it's up to you. If you have an idea, and would like to write for us, drop us an article query. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks