Call For Articles - Cool Projects
We're the first to admit that Linux is cool. Just using it is cool, but if you're doing something extra cool with Linux this is your chance to share it with the community. Our Cool Projects issue is coming up quick and we're looking for a few more project articles. We're partial to Cool projects that have a hardware slant, but if you have a Cool software project let us know about that too.
So whether you have a Linux powered vacuum cleaner or a cluster of iPhones running Linux get out your pen and drop us a line.
Send your article proposals to ljeditor-at-linuxjournal.com.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python