Call for Articles
Update: Thank you all for your interest. The response has been overwhelming. Unfortunately, that means we are unable to accept any additional proposals for this issue, as we will not be able to review them all.
Linux Journal is gearing up for our Python issue, and we'd love to get articles from YOU! If you have any Python-related projects, tactics, lessons or other articles ideas, send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're excited about the Python issue, and we're excited for you to help us make it awesome! (NOTE: any photos of geeks flexing their "pythons" for us will be deleted immediately--or possibly posted online for everyone to see. Please, no one wants to see that!)
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- The Yorick Programming Language
- Interview with Linus, the Author of Linux
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Tutorial: Emacs for Programmers
- Boot with GRUB
- What's Intel up to with VIIV?
- Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
- Bash Arrays
- Blu-ray Encryption—Why Most People Pirate Movies
- Girls and Software