botnet ensnares government PCs
Apr 22, 2009 By bootdoc
So I wonder what os and which web browser allows this kind of an attack?? I would like to say "it wouldn't happen to a linux box" but I don't really know for sure. Could this be a wake up call for governments to switch??
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux