Bloggers are Bonkers for BeOS!
With the blogosphere saturated with stories about Vista, Linux, Cell Phones, and Scandalous Actresses -- bloggers are thrilled about BeOS. Every blogger writing about BeOS gets TONS of traffic, because the Be resurgence is so new.
Blogger Jack Figella shares his story:
"After seeing Linux Journal shift their focus to BeOS, I thought it
would be great to blog about it. That same day, I got literally
dozens of hits from all over the 3rd world countries!!!"
There aren't very many times that tech bloggers get to be the exclusive source for new tech information, but BeOS offers even little known bloggers the opportunity to get tons of traffic! Get on board now, and Blog about BeOS, before it becomes old news!
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions