Best. Cake. Ever.
Redditor azimir submitted a photo of his birthday cake to reddit, and I couldn't help but share with the whole class. From the comments, I gather that the baker's son is a Linux geek and hooked him up with some code to decorate the cake. The baker is as yet unidentified, but I'll be sure to update this post if that changes.
Go join in on the fun in the comments, and vote it up. If ever a cake deserved the top spot, this is likely that cake.
Update: The baker is Leah Wendt, and it was her daughter, a developer, who advised her to use bash script. See her comment below.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!