Best. Cake. Ever.
Redditor azimir submitted a photo of his birthday cake to reddit, and I couldn't help but share with the whole class. From the comments, I gather that the baker's son is a Linux geek and hooked him up with some code to decorate the cake. The baker is as yet unidentified, but I'll be sure to update this post if that changes.
Go join in on the fun in the comments, and vote it up. If ever a cake deserved the top spot, this is likely that cake.
Update: The baker is Leah Wendt, and it was her daughter, a developer, who advised her to use bash script. See her comment below.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development