Best. Cake. Ever.
Redditor azimir submitted a photo of his birthday cake to reddit, and I couldn't help but share with the whole class. From the comments, I gather that the baker's son is a Linux geek and hooked him up with some code to decorate the cake. The baker is as yet unidentified, but I'll be sure to update this post if that changes.
Go join in on the fun in the comments, and vote it up. If ever a cake deserved the top spot, this is likely that cake.
Update: The baker is Leah Wendt, and it was her daughter, a developer, who advised her to use bash script. See her comment below.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)