BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal