BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters