BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.