BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
7 min 54 sec ago
1 hour 36 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
2 hours 45 min ago
- I like your topic on android
3 hours 31 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 52 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
10 hours 7 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
15 hours 45 min ago
- git-annex assistant
21 hours 45 min ago
- direct cable connection
22 hours 8 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
22 hours 18 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!