BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database