BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
2 hours 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 29 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
8 hours 2 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
13 hours 4 min ago
13 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
14 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
19 hours 41 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
20 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
20 hours 44 min ago