Be A Part of Our 200th Issue!!!
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is just around the corner, and I thought it would be fun if all of you could participate! (No, I'm not just a lazy editor, stop thinking things like that...)
For our 200th issue, we're going to put an article in the front called, "200 Things To Do With Linux", and you get to fill in those 200 things! Just drop your favorite thing to do with Linux in this nifty form, and we'll try to get 'em all in. We'll try to give you credit as well, as long as your name isn't something really long or really offensive.
If we get more than 200, we'll pick our favorites. If we get fewer than 200, I'll have to fill in the rest myself. Either way, we'll have a list of 200 fun things to do with our favorite operating system.
This is a very limited time endeavor. The post is only going to be up for a few days. If you want your idea forever immortalized in the 200th issue of Linux Journal, this is your opportunity. So tell us! What do you like to do with Linux?
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Download "Build a Private Cloud for Less Than $10,000!"
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal