Back by Popular Demand: Tech Tips in the Magazine
The internet is one thing but you know you've arrived when you see your face on the cover of a tabloid. Although we can't quite offer you that experience, we are bringing back tech-tips in the magazine.
If we choose your tech-tip for publication in the magazine we'll send you a t-shirt (or a calendar) and we'll give you a one year subscription to the Digital Edition of Linux Journal. Even if we don't use your tech-tip in the magazine we still might use it on linuxjournal.com, and if we do, for that we'll send you a t-shirt or a calendar.
Email your tech-tips to webeditor and let the tech-tipping begin.
Note: not all t-shirts are available in all sizes so t-shirts are subject to availability.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds