Back by Popular Demand: Tech Tips in the Magazine
The internet is one thing but you know you've arrived when you see your face on the cover of a tabloid. Although we can't quite offer you that experience, we are bringing back tech-tips in the magazine.
If we choose your tech-tip for publication in the magazine we'll send you a t-shirt (or a calendar) and we'll give you a one year subscription to the Digital Edition of Linux Journal. Even if we don't use your tech-tip in the magazine we still might use it on linuxjournal.com, and if we do, for that we'll send you a t-shirt or a calendar.
Email your tech-tips to webeditor and let the tech-tipping begin.
Note: not all t-shirts are available in all sizes so t-shirts are subject to availability.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!