Back by Popular Demand: Tech Tips in the Magazine
The internet is one thing but you know you've arrived when you see your face on the cover of a tabloid. Although we can't quite offer you that experience, we are bringing back tech-tips in the magazine.
If we choose your tech-tip for publication in the magazine we'll send you a t-shirt (or a calendar) and we'll give you a one year subscription to the Digital Edition of Linux Journal. Even if we don't use your tech-tip in the magazine we still might use it on linuxjournal.com, and if we do, for that we'll send you a t-shirt or a calendar.
Email your tech-tips to webeditor and let the tech-tipping begin.
Note: not all t-shirts are available in all sizes so t-shirts are subject to availability.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration