Back by Popular Demand: Tech Tips in the Magazine
The internet is one thing but you know you've arrived when you see your face on the cover of a tabloid. Although we can't quite offer you that experience, we are bringing back tech-tips in the magazine.
If we choose your tech-tip for publication in the magazine we'll send you a t-shirt (or a calendar) and we'll give you a one year subscription to the Digital Edition of Linux Journal. Even if we don't use your tech-tip in the magazine we still might use it on linuxjournal.com, and if we do, for that we'll send you a t-shirt or a calendar.
Email your tech-tips to webeditor and let the tech-tipping begin.
Note: not all t-shirts are available in all sizes so t-shirts are subject to availability.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development