hey, im new to linux. i had start using linux from a few days n had installed Helix Player and a Modem driver, but now i need help, im stucked while installing avast4workstation-1.0.8.tar.gz which i had downloaded from avast.com. i had successfully extracted files when i try to install it gives me error like "no permission" so if u can give me full help regarding this i will be thank full to u?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Stepping into Science
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Girls and Software
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Call MisterHouse to Regulate Your Heat
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault