hey, im new to linux. i had start using linux from a few days n had installed Helix Player and a Modem driver, but now i need help, im stucked while installing avast4workstation-1.0.8.tar.gz which i had downloaded from avast.com. i had successfully extracted files when i try to install it gives me error like "no permission" so if u can give me full help regarding this i will be thank full to u?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect