hey, im new to linux. i had start using linux from a few days n had installed Helix Player and a Modem driver, but now i need help, im stucked while installing avast4workstation-1.0.8.tar.gz which i had downloaded from avast.com. i had successfully extracted files when i try to install it gives me error like "no permission" so if u can give me full help regarding this i will be thank full to u?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!