audio driver and I2C
Hello everybody !
I'm trying to write an audio driver for an audio chip controlled by the I2C bus...
My problem is that I don't have anything related to my audio chip in the /dev/ (audio, dsp, mixer...) directory... and I need it to implement mi ioctl function.
the other problem, is that I don't know how to use the i2c in kernel space...
I know I have to use i2c_master_send() but I d'ont know how to open the I2C and get the appropriate i2c_client structure...
anyone have an idea ?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- Return of the Mac
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Reading Native Excel Files in Perl
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart