Are You a Longtime Linux Journal Subscriber?
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is rapidly approaching, and we'd like to
take this opportunity for everyone to learn a bit more about some of the
people who've helped make LJ possible for so many years. If you're a longtime subscriber, please fill out the following form by September 10, 2010 (we reserve the right to print your responses):
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)