Are You a Longtime Linux Journal Subscriber?
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is rapidly approaching, and we'd like to
take this opportunity for everyone to learn a bit more about some of the
people who've helped make LJ possible for so many years. If you're a longtime subscriber, please fill out the following form by September 10, 2010 (we reserve the right to print your responses):
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones