Are You a Longtime Linux Journal Subscriber?
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is rapidly approaching, and we'd like to
take this opportunity for everyone to learn a bit more about some of the
people who've helped make LJ possible for so many years. If you're a longtime subscriber, please fill out the following form by September 10, 2010 (we reserve the right to print your responses):
- Best of Technical Support
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Modifying a Dynamic Library Without Changing the Source Code
- Designing and Implementing a Domain-Specific Language
- Hacking Cell Phones via Bluetooth Tools under Linux