Are You a Longtime Linux Journal Subscriber?
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is rapidly approaching, and we'd like to
take this opportunity for everyone to learn a bit more about some of the
people who've helped make LJ possible for so many years. If you're a longtime subscriber, please fill out the following form by September 10, 2010 (we reserve the right to print your responses):
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS