Download "Git Adoption in the Enterprise: Factors to Consider"
With the rise in popularity of Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS) in recent years, Git has gained momentum. Similar to the Agile movement that has been transforming the software world, Git is rising to popularity because of developers’ passion for better software and efficiency. But is the enterprise ready to adopt an entirely new model of working, possibly sacrificing the process management and security aspects of traditional software configuration and change management (SCCM)?
In this paper, you will learn about:
• The reasons developers choose to use Git as their SCCM tool
• The hidden risks of using Git across an enterprise that often lead to costly manual workarounds
• Alternative solutions that integrate with Git to make it enterprise-ready
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag