I'm brand new to Linux Journal, but maybe you guys can help me. I've got an AA1 with the linux linpus variant. I tweaked it a little bit with the help of this site http://hubpages.com/hub/First-Steps-To-Acer-Aspire-One-Perfection.(I didn't try the ones he put a # beside of) Now I cannot get several of the desktop icons or programs to work (E-mail, calendar, etc.) Can any of you guys help?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds