2010 A Linux Odyssey
I'm sorry Mr. Gates I'm afraid I can't do that.
Shawn "Hot Blogger 2008" Powers models Linux Journal's newest t-shirt. It's funny, it's geeky, it's black, it's even available in XXL -- everything our dear readers asked for. And until Friday August 21 it's 15% off if you use code "odyssey" upon check-out.
Back of the t-shirt reads: 2010 A Linux Odyssey.
Get yours today while supplies last.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter