2008 Readers' Choice Survey
The 2008 Readers' Choice survey is now closed. We received nearly 6,000 responses -- thank you to everyone who participated.
Winners will be announced in the June 2008 issue of Linux Journal (on newsstands in early May).
Special Note: We've been asked why we didn't share the survey responses immediately with respondents. Normally we would, however LJ's Readers' Choice Awards are a special annual event for us, one we treat as more of a ceremony. We want to give the winners special honor.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- New Products