2008 Readers' Choice Survey
The 2008 Readers' Choice survey is now closed. We received nearly 6,000 responses -- thank you to everyone who participated.
Winners will be announced in the June 2008 issue of Linux Journal (on newsstands in early May).
Special Note: We've been asked why we didn't share the survey responses immediately with respondents. Normally we would, however LJ's Readers' Choice Awards are a special annual event for us, one we treat as more of a ceremony. We want to give the winners special honor.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Django Templates
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones