The 1994-2007 Linux Journal Archive CD-ROM is here!
Just released: the 1994-2007 Linux Journal Archive CD-ROM is here!
(And for a limited time, available for 10% off the regular price.)
In easy-to-use HTML format, this space-saving archive CD-ROM offers
users the advantage of immediate access to the essential Linux
resource: Linux Journal. The Archive CD-ROM contains every issue of
Linux Journal, from the premiere March 1994 issue through December
2007. Order before March 15, 2008, and save 10% off the regular list price
of $34.95! (ISBN: 978-0-9793220-1-3)
Order your copy today at: http://www.linuxjournal.com/archive_cd
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!