Write for Us
The following is a list of upcoming issues and all copy deadlines. Deadlines indicate when we must have an article in order to publish it in a particular issue. If you are interested in writing for a specific issue, contact us with a proposal at least one month prior to that issue's copy due deadline.
If you simply can't meet the deadline for a specific issue, don't be afraid to send us a proposal or abstract at any time.
Please send proposals to contact us.
|261||January||Nov. 2, 2015|
|262||February||Dec. 7, 2015|
|263||March||Jan. 4, 2016|
|264||April||Feb. 8, 2016|
|265||May||March 7, 2016|
|266||June||April 4, 2016|
|267||July||May 9, 2016|
|268||August||June 6, 2016|
|269||September||July 11, 2016|
|270||October||Aug. 8, 2016|
|271||November||Sept. 6, 2016|
|272||December||Oct. 3, 2016|
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration