Write for Us
The following is a list of upcoming issues and all copy deadlines. Deadlines indicate when we must have an article in order to publish it in a particular issue. If you are interested in writing for a specific issue, contact us with a proposal at least one month prior to that issue's copy due deadline.
If you simply can't meet the deadline for a specific issue, don't be afraid to send us a proposal or abstract at any time.
Please send proposals to contact us.
|261||January||Nov. 2, 2015|
|262||February||Dec. 7, 2015|
|263||March||Jan. 4, 2016|
|264||April||Feb. 8, 2016|
|265||May||March 7, 2016|
|266||June||April 4, 2016|
|267||July||May 9, 2016|
|268||August||June 6, 2016|
|269||September||July 11, 2016|
|270||October||Aug. 8, 2016|
|271||November||Sept. 6, 2016|
|272||December||Oct. 3, 2016|
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Perceptions of the Linux OS Among Undergraduate System Administrators
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Why Python?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security