Work the Shell - Displaying Image Directories in Apache, Part II
May 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Get the Apache images in thumbnails by putting everything in a for loop.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Stepping into Science
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Radio Free Linux
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution