The Aptana IDE for Ajax Development
The use of Eclipse can be a polarizing factor.
Using Aptana breakpoint debugging with Ajax XMLHttpRequest calls is not simple.
Sometimes things become a little slow, even on grunty hardware.
Debug mode sometimes requires that you restart Aptana to recover.
Aptana Screen Casts: www.aptana.tv
Fedora Eclipse: sources.redhat.com/eclipse
Linux Installation Issues: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=134
Installing Aptana on Linux: www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Installing_Aptana_on_Linux
Mozilla Issue and Aptana: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=169&view=next
Using the Ajax Monitor View (although there's no information about getting around the permission problem for Aptana Web server sessions): www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Using_the_AJAX_Monitor_View
Interview with Paul Colton, Founder of Aptana: playbacktime.com/2006/08/30/interview-paul-colton-founder-of-aptana-ajax-web20
Ben Martin has been working on filesystems for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD on combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU