The Aptana IDE for Ajax Development
The use of Eclipse can be a polarizing factor.
Using Aptana breakpoint debugging with Ajax XMLHttpRequest calls is not simple.
Sometimes things become a little slow, even on grunty hardware.
Debug mode sometimes requires that you restart Aptana to recover.
Aptana Screen Casts: www.aptana.tv
Fedora Eclipse: sources.redhat.com/eclipse
Linux Installation Issues: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=134
Installing Aptana on Linux: www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Installing_Aptana_on_Linux
Mozilla Issue and Aptana: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=169&view=next
Using the Ajax Monitor View (although there's no information about getting around the permission problem for Aptana Web server sessions): www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Using_the_AJAX_Monitor_View
Interview with Paul Colton, Founder of Aptana: playbacktime.com/2006/08/30/interview-paul-colton-founder-of-aptana-ajax-web20
Ben Martin has been working on filesystems for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD on combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Pass on Passwords with scp