The Aptana IDE for Ajax Development
The use of Eclipse can be a polarizing factor.
Using Aptana breakpoint debugging with Ajax XMLHttpRequest calls is not simple.
Sometimes things become a little slow, even on grunty hardware.
Debug mode sometimes requires that you restart Aptana to recover.
Aptana Screen Casts: www.aptana.tv
Fedora Eclipse: sources.redhat.com/eclipse
Linux Installation Issues: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=134
Installing Aptana on Linux: www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Installing_Aptana_on_Linux
Mozilla Issue and Aptana: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=169&view=next
Using the Ajax Monitor View (although there's no information about getting around the permission problem for Aptana Web server sessions): www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Using_the_AJAX_Monitor_View
Interview with Paul Colton, Founder of Aptana: playbacktime.com/2006/08/30/interview-paul-colton-founder-of-aptana-ajax-web20
Ben Martin has been working on filesystems for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD on combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- GRUB Boot from ISO